Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for!

We spent the afternoon at my parent’s house, Daniel spent the afternoon sleeping. He was fussy this morning and we found out why 5 minutes before we left the house – he had an upset tummy. He is doing really well though. Andy has increased the amount he bottle feeds and I am nursing two or three times a day. We are even getting “used to” sleeping in two hour shifts.
Here is a picture of four generations – Great Grandma Gaunt, Grandma Kilgore, Me and Daniel

A tradition was continued yesterday – Daniel received his first tub bath from his Grandma, just like I received my first bath from the grandma pictured above. He didn’t like it at first, but loved it after he realized the water was warm. His little cheeks were so red from the tape that holds on his oxygen.

And now for the big news of the week…

I am now a Minivan Mom. Andy convinced me to give up my little red sports car and join the soccer moms. It honestly works a lot better for carting around a car seat and oxygen tanks. And to give Andy credit, it is a nice (used) minivan. I’m sure I’ll be the favorite for our work carpool from now on!


We can’t say it enough – thank you all for your support and prayers! We are so thankful for all God has blessed us with.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: