Friday, April 11, 2008

New Trick

How many of you can get your big toe in your mouth? I know it is a rite of passage for kids – when they can finally suck on their toes – but it is so stinking cute! I caught him in the act this morning, after I change a dirty diaper that had exploded all the way up his tummy – ewwwwwww.

He has been grabbing at his toes for a few weeks. Still hasn’t rolled over though. He is sleeping pretty well now too. Rice cereal is going very well – he gets most of it in his mouth!

This week he started that new cry – the “if I make this noise, someone will come and get me” cry. We’ve actually let him cry it out, and that seems to work pretty well. It is just tough not to run in there when you hear every little noise!

I took some pictures of his chest yesterday – I don’t have very many of them. As you can see, his scar is looking pretty good! However, his sternum healed a little funny – it sticks out at the bottom. This creates a sort of dent in his chest – makes him look like he has big pectoral muscles! The bottom half of his scar is almost invisible. The worst parts are at the top, near his chin and the place where his chest tube was. All this said, he is still SO CUTE!

No comments: