Wednesday, April 2, 2008

5 Months Old

So much to tell you all!
Daniel is 5 months old as of last Sunday.

We decided that 5 months was the right time to start rice cereal. He has been grabbing at my spoon or fork while sitting on my lap during my meals. He loved it. Every night we have been giving him a little more. I think he likes to chew on the spoon as much as he likes the food.

He had a great weekend with Grandma Emmitt, and she took Hermione the kitty home to live with her! We decided it was time to try and find new homes for the kitty and Dolley – time to just have one doggie (Laura) at the house. We are still working on finding the right home for Dolley.

Daniel got a new hat this weekend and got to play video games for a few minutes with Daddy.

Daniel got all dressed up for the Tigers opening day and they went and lost – booo! :D He and Aunt Sarah had fun being goofy for the camera.

We are so grateful that Granny is able to watch Daniel when I am at work. We are very busy in our office, working on the National Association of Secretaries of State summer conference, which we will be hosting in Grand Rapids this July. You can visit our website for the conference: http://nass2008.blogspot.com/


You probably noticed that the site looks a bit different. I have been playing around with the layout and added a counter at the bottom. I knew a lot of people liked to check out the site, but I didn’t realize there were this many viewers!

I also opened up the comment section, so anyone can leave a comment now. Please let us know if you have any prayer requests!









No comments: