Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mr. Cool Dude is 6 Months Old Today!

Six months and one day ago I had just arrived at the hospital – having contractions about seven minutes apart and so incredibly scared.

The past six months have been an amazing journey with Daniel – one that I pray continues for at least 60 more years :D

There is nothing that can prepare you for the kind of love you feel towards your first child. At the end of the day I am exhausted and ready to just relax. But as soon as I put him to bed I miss him.

No teeth, he isn’t sitting up by himself, he isn’t crawling and really does not like to be on his tummy still! But he is smiling! And he can play “peek-a-boo” very well!

Since today was his six month birthday, we let him try a new baby food – green beans. No, I didn’t make them myself. I purchased them in a little container from the store. We’ll see over the next month or so if I decide to try to make his food myself…

When he started on the rice cereal he loved it – and still does. He can’t wait to eat it.

The green beans weren’t as big of a hit…

Thank you all for your support and prayers over the past months – we appreciate every one of you!

No comments: