Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scooter!


He’s moving all around the floor – on his back! I don’t have a picture yet – I’ll try to get one soon. He is sitting up on his own for a few seconds at a time and very good at rolling from his tummy to his back.

Last Wednesday we saw the pediatrician. His stats: 14 lbs 13 oz (between the 5th – 10th percentile) 26 ½ inches long (50th) and his head was 46 cm… (90th!!). He’s going to be so smart :D

His weight concerned the doctor. He encouraged me to change his feeding routine and push more solids. Since the green beans fiasco, Daniel has had carrots (loves!), sweet peas (doesn’t really like), squash, sweet potatoes and peaches. We’re going to try prunes tomorrow – yum!

If you’ve been following this blog from the beginning, you know that we had Daniel Baptized the night before his surgery. This past Sunday we had a “public Baptism” of Daniel at our church.


We had amazing support from our family and friends! Grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles and great aunts and uncles, cousins and more!


Andy was able to address the congregation and thank them for all their prayers.


It was Nama’s birthday on Sunday too – we had a full (but fun) house! Cousin Maddie even helped feed Daniel dinner.
Yesterday I went to a lunch for work. It was a “hat party.” Shana and I got creative with our hats. Thanks to her influencing the judges… I won the prize for most creative hat! Of course, I owe all the credit to Daniel. I had decorated the hat with pictures of him!

We are so cute...

No comments: