Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Already!



And we are very excited!

Next week I will start my third trimester. The pregnancy has gone very well - love those happy hormones!

I had an Echo done last week on Baby 2's heart and was told it looked great. Baby 2 on the other hand, is BIG - measuring a couple weeks early. Might be because I'm eating too many sweets - I'll be tested for gestational diabetes next week (all pregnant woman have to be tested). Hopefully its just a big baby :)

Daniel seems to get older and more mature every day. He screams Momma and Daddy now. Also "bottle" (any drink) and "cookie!"

He finally had two more teeth break through - one of his snaggle-teeth and the front tooth next to it - looks kind of funny :)

Today he started to CLIMB - yikes! He was climbing up on his plastic "fort" and then falling off it with a THUD! I started to jump up to run to him, thinking he would cry, but he was a tough little boy and tried climbing up it again. I'll try to catch a picture of him in the act soon.

We've moved to a big boy car seat - he is so cute in this picture!

We all had the stomach flu over Christmas and Daniel has had one cold after another, but he takes it like a champ and doesn't let it slow him down.

Thanks for checking in with us :)

No comments: