Friday, February 22, 2008

Great month!


February has been a great month!


Daniel was able to experience life without a nasal canula in February



I had my first birthday as a Mom in February (we celebrated on both sides of the state!)


Daniel got to spend a lot of time with his Aunts this month


Daniel's motor skills are increasing every day! Last Saturday, Andy's Mom and I watched him pull out his pacifier and put it back in! He's very close to doing it again, this time on purpose :D



And Dolley finally got her first haircut since before Daniel was born :)!!!

Sorry Dolley!!

2 comments:

Jessica Zimbelman said...

I love the mohawk he's rocking in some of these! So pimpin'....

Erin Jongekrijg said...

I can't believe how EVERY single new picture he gets more handsome! Watch out ladies!